Congratulations to Roberta Vanwyk, the winner of our August Nights Giveaway! Thank you to all who entered.
The Prize: Everything you need for the ultimate night in!
We’ve put together a unique, locally crafted prize full of market goods that you can enjoy at home with your partner, family or friends! We’ve even included dessert, because who doesn’t have a bit of a sweet tooth?!
Here’s a taste of what you could win!
- Handmade wood charcuterie board from Bang N’ Designs
- Elk garlic sausage from Shooting Star Ranch
- Chicken sausage from Menno’s Sausage
- Olives from Olive Me
- Assorted nuts from Going Nuts
- Bruschetta from Pasta Delight
- Assorted pickles from Annelise’s Crafts
- Cheese from Sylvan Star Cheese
- Pita chips & dips from The Happy Camel
- Chocolate covered strawberries from The Candy Man
- Wine from Birds & Bees Winery
- Vodka from Birds & Bees
- Mixed four pack of beer from Blindman Brewery
- Mixed four pack of beer from S.Y.C Brewing Co.
- Coffee beans from Catfish Coffee Roasters
- Tea bombs from Beverage Bombs
- Sparkling juice from Steve & Dan’s
And so much more!
Two Ways to Enter:
- IN PERSON
- Saturdays, August 7 – August 21, stop by the Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market or order Curbside
- Ballots can be found at the prize table at the back of the market – fill them out and put them in the ballot boxes
- CURBSIDE ORDERS
- Curbside customers will have the opportunity to enter on pickup (August 7 – August 21)
- The prize must be collected at the market on August 28th
- Winner must have the ability to pickup and transport the prize
- If we draw your name and are unable to get ahold of you, we will draw another name