Curbside Pickup at OSFM
We are excited to announce the new curbside pickup service at the market!
Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market goods brought right to your car. Just order online, then pickup at the market on Saturday.
How it works:
- Visit our online store and create an account.
- Start shopping!
- Check out and pay securely with your credit card.
- There’s a $2.50 flat fee to cover order preparation
- You’ll receive a confirmation email once your order is paid
- Schedule your pickup time.
- Curbside pickup is available Saturdays between 9:00am and 1:00pm
- We will require some advance notice to prepare your order. Cutoff for ordering is Wednesday at midnight for pickup the upcoming Saturday.
- Go to our pickup calendar to book your time. You’ll be asked to submit the following info so we can make sure we’re organized and ready for you at pickup time:
- Your name and contact info
- Online order #
- Vehicle make/model so we can identify you
- Once you have finished scheduling your pickup time slot, you’ll receive another email confirming the details.
- If you have already placed your order and there are no pickup time-slots available, please text your request to 780-983-9533 and we will do our best to fulfill your requests if no spots are available.
- Pick up your order!
- The pick-up location is on the east side of our building (see map below). Call or text us at 780-983-9533 to let us know you have arrived, and we will bring your order to your vehicle!
- Vendors will pick the freshest product for you and market staff will adhere to all AHS regulations for storing and handling to maintain optimum freshness.
- There is a limit to the number of orders we can deliver curbside each Saturday. If you aren’t seeing any time slots available, it likely means there are no slots left.
- Neither the market, nor the online store can process any refunds or exchanges once the payment has been made. With proof of purchase, customers can contact the vendor directly to discuss refunds or exchanges.