We are so pleased that you continue to shop local at our market. Our vendors really do appreciate your business! We also want to thank you for adhering to all the pandemic procedures we have put in place. We know this is not how you like to shop in the market, but we appreciate that you recognize the importance of following them.
We continue to be open on Saturdays from 8 AM – 3 PM and have the following safety measures in place:
- Masks are again mandatory. We are following all health regulations as outline by the province of Alberta, and the City of Edmonton mask bylaw
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building, and at entrances and exits
- Seating indoors and outdoors is now available! The mezzanine is open to customers, and YEG Fresh Café has returned to their full menu
- All seating is first come first serve, and closes at 2:30 PM
- Vendors who choose to are able to offer product samples
- Reusable bags are accepted, please ensure they are clean
- Busking entertainment, face painting and balloon making have been postponed
While we’re looking forward to bustling market days, we ask that everyone does their part to keep themselves and others safe. Thank you, we’ll see you at the market!
Stay safe everyone,
Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market Team