We are so pleased that you continue to shop local at our market. Our vendors really do appreciate your business! We also want to thank you for adhering to all the pandemic procedures we have put in place. We know this is not how you like to shop in the market, but we appreciate that you recognize the importance of following them.
We continue to be open regular hours and have the following safety measures in place:
- 15% capacity in the market
- Indoor queueing during winter months (some of our max capacity has been allotted to this)
- MASKS are mandatory while in the market (we can provide you with a disposable one at the door if needed)
- Enhanced cleaning of all high touch surfaces
- Hand sanitizer stands at entrances and exits as well as throughout the market
- No concession seating for the public. Only take-away
- Reusable bags are accepted, please ensure they are clean
- Busking entertainment, face painting and balloon making have been postponed
Every little thing we do can go a long way to helping our market stay healthy during this crisis. Thank you and we hope to continue to see you in the market.
Stay safe everyone,
Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market Office Team