Thursday, April 23, 2020 (11:30am MST)
We are so pleased that you continue to shop local at our market. Our vendors really do appreciate your business. We also want to thank you for adhering to all the new pandemic procedures we have put in place. We know this is not how you like to shop in the market, but we appreciate that you recognize the importance of following them.
Now that we have the basics in place, like queuing, physical distancing and hand washing, we would like you to consider other things you can do to help. Here are some suggestions that will allow us to support the vendors:
- Shop one person per household
- Shop with a list (check our market map to see who is currently coming to market)
- Limit your time to 15 minutes to allow more people to come through the market
- Consider shopping for friends and family
- If you bring reusable bags, please ensure they are clean. Also, please bag your own groceries and avoid setting your bags on the vendors’ tables.
Every little thing we do can go a long way to helping our market stay healthy during this crisis. Thank you and we hope to continue to see you in the market.
Stay safe everyone,
Donna Lohstraeter, CEO
Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market