Join us in celebrating all the awesome dads out there. We’re doing something extra special to help one lucky winner say “thank you” to the father figure in their life.
The Prize: A delicious BBQ smorgasbord for 4! (CONTEST CLOSED)
We’ve put together a unique, locally crafted prize full of market fresh proteins, veggies and more for your cool dad to grill up! We’ve even included dessert, because who doesn’t have a bit of a sweet tooth?!
“Cool Dad” Gear
- Zero gravity reclining lawn chair
- Igloo cooler
- Chicken breast from Four Whistle Farms
- Steaks from Lone Star Angus
- Bison smokies from Thundering Ground Bison
- Pork patties from Iriving’s Farm Fresh
- Shrimp from Catch of the Wee
- Potatoes from Peas on Earth Organic Garden
- Lettuce and tomatoes from Gull Valley Greenhouses
- Cucumbers and peppers form Doef’s Greenhouses
- Asparagus from Edgar Farms
- Carrots from Sunrise Gardens
- Soup from YEG Market Kitchen
- Chips and salsa from Pikante
- Pakora from Urban Fresh
- Hot sauce from Taste of the East
- Fresh pasta + pesto from Pasta Delight
- Jalapeño & cheddar sourdough from The Quarter Section Food Co.
- Beer nuts from Going Nuts
- Pickled asparagus and pickled beans from Rainbow Acres
- “Full Monty” olives from Olive Me
- Smoked gouda from Sylvan Star Cheese
- Crackers from Fiddlestix
- Dutch chocolate gelato from Little Bear Gelato
- Tiramisu cups from Ay.Co
- Small Manhattan + small Old Fashioned from Fort Distillery
- Longshadows IPA from Blindman Brewery
- Clock Out Lager from S.Y.C Brewing Co.
Two Ways to Enter:
- IN PERSON
- Saturdays, May 29 – June 12, stop by the Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market or order Curbside
- Ballots can be found at the prize table at the back of the market – fill them out and put them in the ballot boxes
- CURBSIDE ORDERS
- Curbside customers will have the opportunity to enter on pickup (May 30 – June 16)
- The prize can be collected at the market June 19 to give to dad on Father’s Day!
- Winner must have the ability to pickup and transport the prize
- If we draw your name and are unable to get ahold of you, we will draw another name