Congratulations to Dixie Anderson, the winner of our Father’s Day giveaway! Thank you to all who entered.
The Prize: A delicious BBQ smorgasbord for 4!
We’ve put together a unique, locally crafted prize full of market fresh proteins, veggies and more for your cool dad to grill up! We’ve even included dessert, because who doesn’t have a bit of a sweet tooth?!
“Cool Dad” Gear
- Zero gravity reclining lawn chair
- Igloo cooler
- Chicken breast from Four Whistle Farms
- Steaks from Lone Star Angus
- Bison smokies from Thundering Ground Bison
- Pork patties from Iriving’s Farm Fresh
- Shrimp from Catch of the Wee
- Potatoes from Peas on Earth Organic Garden
- Lettuce and tomatoes from Gull Valley Greenhouses
- Cucumbers and peppers form Doef’s Greenhouses
- Asparagus from Edgar Farms
- Carrots from Sunrise Gardens
- Soup from YEG Market Kitchen
- Chips and salsa from Pikante
- Pakora from Urban Fresh
- Hot sauce from Taste of the East
- Fresh pasta + pesto from Pasta Delight
- Jalapeño & cheddar sourdough from The Quarter Section Food Co.
- Beer nuts from Going Nuts
- Pickled asparagus and pickled beans from Rainbow Acres
- “Full Monty” olives from Olive Me
- Smoked gouda from Sylvan Star Cheese
- Crackers from Fiddlestix
- Dutch chocolate gelato from Little Bear Gelato
- Tiramisu cups from Ay.Co
- Small Manhattan + small Old Fashioned from Fort Distillery
- Longshadows IPA from Blindman Brewery
- Clock Out Lager from S.Y.C Brewing Co.
Two Ways to Enter:
- IN PERSON
- Saturdays, May 29 – June 12, stop by the Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market or order Curbside
- Ballots can be found at the prize table at the back of the market – fill them out and put them in the ballot boxes
- CURBSIDE ORDERS
- Curbside customers will have the opportunity to enter on pickup (May 30 – June 16)
- The prize can be collected at the market June 19 to give to dad on Father’s Day!
- Winner must have the ability to pickup and transport the prize
- If we draw your name and are unable to get ahold of you, we will draw another name