OSFM Outdoor Satellite Markets
Back for another year after a successful 2022 season! Check out our all-weather, Alberta Approved Farmers’ Market at Currents Windermere in South West Edmonton.
Windermere Outdoor Farmers’ Market
6004 Currents Drive NW, Edmonton, AB
Produced by OSFM
Thursdays from 4:00pm – 7:00pm
June 1 – September 7, 2023
$40 + GST per booth per market day
Vendor Applications now open for 2023
Early Bird Giveaway!
Apply for our 2023 satellite market between February 1 and April 1, 2023 to be entered to win a Portable Handwashing Station (valued at $180).
Rules: 1 entry per vendor. Contest closes at 11:59 PM April 1, 2023. Resale vendors not eligible. Winner will be drawn on April 4, 2023 and contacted by phone. Winner must be able to pick up prize from OSFM by April 30, 2023 and have their own means of transport.
Step 1: Review the Application Criteria
Please review the following information before submitting your application – this helps you figure out if you’re a good fit for our market and make a complete and informed application!
Here are some very basic guidelines to help you determine if you and your products are the right fit for OSFM.
Food and Agriculture
- Do you personally farm/produce (fruits/vegetables, grains, flowers, meat, fish, dairy, honey) within the Province of Alberta?
- If farming/production is not possible in Alberta’s climate, does it take place in Canada?
- Do you use food ingredients to make, bake, or create value-added food products?
- Do you use other agricultural raw materials to create value-added products?
- Do you personally create non-food products out of raw materials?
- Do you use purchased materials to create value-added non-food products?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we encourage you to proceed to Step 2!
What We’re Looking For
Recommended, but not required (help you stand out and have a competitive edge!)
- The more local, the better!
- Raw materials are produced by you (as opposed to purchased)
- Purchased raw materials come from local (Alberta) sources
- You offer unique products not already sold at OSFM
- Your farm is less than 10 acres of growing space
- Your greenhouse is less than 12,000 square feet of growing space
- You produce specialty crops not already sold at OSFM
- Packaging cost is less than 20% of retail price
- You follow all necessary Provincial products and packaging regulations
- Your products and premises pass all regulatory inspections (e.g., health and safety inspections, food quality inspections)
- You have all the necessary permits to display at your booth
- Any value-added products demonstrate at least 50% increase in added value
Please note the above is a simplified version of full criteria and definitions. Your business and products will be subject to a more complete and thorough review. These criteria may change without notice.
Step 2: Submit Your Application
Complete the form below.