Each year, The Tomato (a print and online magazine celebrating Edmonton’s food culture) publishes a top 100 list of food and drink, nominated by the readers. This year, 5 of our vendors made this prestigious list!
- Happy Camel, for their roasted garlic hummus (#56)
- Gramma Bears, for their butter tarts (#71)
- Edgar Farms’ fresh, Alberta grown asparagus (#81)
- Confetti Sweets, for their Choco Chunk cookie (#83)
- Doef’s Greenhouses for their locally grown, hydroponic veggies (#101)
Help us celebrate their success by visiting them at the market this weekend!