Congratulations to Jane, the Easter dinner winner! Thank you to all who entered.
THE PRIZE: Everything you need for a fresh and locally-sourced Easter dinner
We’ve put together a basket full of market goods that you can use to create a delicious, fresh Easter dinner! Complete with beverages and dessert.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU COULD WIN!
- Ham from Four Whistle Farm
- Beets from Maplewood Acres
- Potatoes from Helen’s Veggies
- Carrots from Rainbow Acres
- Perogies and cabbage rolls from Two Babas and a Stove
- Craft gelato from Little Bear Gelato
- Homemade pie from Gramma Bear’s
- Sparkling juice from Steve & Dan’s
AND SO MUCH MORE!
HOW TO ENTER:
- IN PERSON
- Saturdays, April 2 – April 9, stop by the Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market
- Ballots can be found at the prize table at the back of the market – fill them out and put them in the ballot boxes
- The prize must be collected at the market on August 28th
- Winner must have the ability to pickup and transport the prize
- If we draw your name and are unable to get ahold of you, we will draw another name