Shop for a Year! As a thank you to our valuable and loyal customers, this year we are doing our BIGGEST GIVEAWAY EVER.
Join us every Saturday between January 11 and January 25 for our Customer Appreciation Month and your chance to win something pretty spectacular! There will also be in-market surprises to show all of our customers how much we appreciate their loyalty to local, and their loyalty to Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market.
The Grand Prize?
Shop for a Year at Old Strathcona Farmer’s Market! We will be giving the contest winner $2,400 in gift cards to Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market, that’s $200/month for ONE FULL YEAR to shop!
How to Participate?
It’s a Scavenger Hunt! Every Friday between January 10 – 24, we will be posting four images of products found in our market on our social media (Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter) and our website. The next day, your job is to come to the market and correctly identify those items, and which vendor they are from.
If you correctly identify the item, that vendor will give you a ballot that you can fill out and drop in our ballot collection box at the info booth. For each item/vendor correctly identified, you will be given one ballot.
You can collect up to four ballots every Saturday with four new items being posted every Friday, for a total of twelve chances to win!
Winner will be drawn at the market on Saturday, February 1, 2020 and contacted via email to collect their prize Saturday, February 8th.
Week 1 (January 11) Images
Can you identify these items? (Click to enlarge)
- Up to a maximum of four ballots can be collected per person, per weekend
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older
- Specific products, not just the vendor, must be correctly identified by the participant
- Products AND vendors must be correctly identified for ballot to be valid
- Participants may NOT be vendors, family members living in the same household as vendors, employees of vendors or Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market, or their family members living in the same household.