- Business name
Twisted Sisters Mill
- Who is the maker, baker, or grower behind this booth?
Leanne Sept, Renee Henry, Marlene Adams
- Tell us a little about your story… How/why did you start your business?
Established in 2002, Twisted Sisters Mill is a family business. Annual shearing of their herd-Sunnyhill Alpacas provides the fleece to make beautiful soft and warm ALPACA YARN and finished products.
- How long have you been a vendor at OSFM?
- How far from OSFM are you located? (in kms)
- Tell us about your products
ALPACA YARN AND ROVINGS – natural colors and dyed skeins in a variety of weights, so soft and warm. Plus our finished products – mitts, hats, shawls/scarves, slippers, duvets, dryer balls, and much more.
- What is your most popular product at the market?
Warm hats and toques
- What’s an interesting fact about you, your business, or your products?
Alpaca fleece has no lanolin, which makes it hypoallergenic, it’s one of the warmest natural fibres available, it is also water repellent and hard to ignite. Fact – Alpaca gestation 345 days
- Where else can people find your products?
Farm store-open by appointment, online http://www.twistedsistersmill.com
For more information, check out their listing in our Vendor Directory