- Business name
Thundering Ground Bison Ranch
- Who is the maker, baker, or grower behind this booth?
- Tell us a little about your story… How/why did you start your business?
Developed a strong passion for bison during my university career. The health of the land they are raised on goes hand in hand with their well being and regenerative agriculture is the current focus.
- How long have you been a vendor at OSFM?
35 years (16 years with meat)
- How far from OSFM are you located? (in kms)
- Tell us about your products
Bison products coming from my ranch do not disappoint. Bison are raised on open pastures with regenerative practices and that results in a product that is tender and full of flavour.
- What is your most popular product at the market?
Ground bison is always popular but back ribs and steaks keep people coming back for more.
- What’s an interesting fact about you, your business, or your products?
I believe in continuing education and am currently a student of regenerative agriculture. Also learning in the care and rehabilitation of the equine foot.
- Where else can people find your products?
Customers can purchase directly from the farm
For more information, check out their listing in our Vendor Directory