- Business name
Strathcona Spirits Distillery
- Who is the maker, baker, or grower behind this booth?
- Tell us a little about your story… How/why did you start your business?
The passion for the distillery grew from an interest in the alchemy of distillation, collection of local flora, the wild world of aging spirits, & our desire for Edmonton to be a part of this history.
- How long have you been a vendor at OSFM?
Since September 2017
- How far from OSFM are you located? (in kms)
450 meters (Yes, our distillery is that close!)
- Tell us about your products
We distil an expanding line of fine spirits that embody the essence of Alberta by using locally farmed and foraged grains and botanicals.
- What is your most popular product at the market?
We have a pretty dedicated customer following for each of our spirits. People who generally don’t like vodka tend to gravitate toward our Single Grain Vodka due to his smooth and robust flavour. Currently our Pinot Gin is selling quickly!
- What’s an interesting fact about you, your business, or your products?
We’re Edmonton’s very first distillery and our distillery is one of the smallest in all of North America.
- Where else can people find your products?
We’re available at boutique liquor stores around Alberta.
For more information, check out their listing in our Vendor Directory