- Business name
- Who is the maker, baker, or grower behind this booth?
- Tell us a little about your story… How/why did you start your business?
I started my business while living in Whitehorse, Yukon in 1996. My love of history and the First Nations culture captivated my interest in Historical Trade Beads and I started designing jewellery using these interesting beads! From there, my business expanded to include Ancient Roman Glass, Ancient Artifacts, and more contemporary designs.
- How long have you been a vendor at OSFM?
- How far from OSFM are you located?
- Tell us about your products
I design one of a kind necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings using historic trade beads, ancient artifacts and findings. I also offer more contemporary designs with sterling silver and semi-precious stones, art glass, and more.
- What is your most popular product at the market?
Semi-precious stone, sterling silver, and oxidized brass earrings
- What’s an interesting fact about you, your business, or your products?
Some of my pieces of jewellery feature pieces that are over 2000 years old! They are like wearing a piece of history
- Where else can people find your products?
On my website ponderosajewellery.com and at certain boutiques and gift shops.
For more information, check out their listing in our Vendor Directory