- Business name
Pierogerie Polish Foods Inc
- Who is the maker, baker, or grower behind this booth?
Agnes Kulinska/Wade Schneider
- Tell us a little about your story… How/why did you start your business?
Our family tradition of making and serving premium pierogi began in 1995 in Windsor where my parents ran a Polish restaurant. The tradition moved to Edmonton in 2016 when Pierogerie was born.
- How long have you been a vendor at OSFM?
Since Spring 2019
- How far from OSFM are you located? (in kms)
- Tell us about your products
Our pierogi and cabbage rolls are hand-crafted with premium, organic and local ingredients. The pierogi are pre-cooked and ready in minutes for anyone who wants a delicious meal in record time.
- What is your most popular product at the market?
Cheddar Cheese and Potato Pierogi
- What’s an interesting fact about you, your business, or your products?
Our authentic flavors will bring you right back to your Babcia’s kitchen. We use local and organic ingredients and most of them grown on our farm in Strathcona County.
- Where else can people find your products?
Earth’s General Store, the Organic Box, SPUD Edmonton and Calgary, Ministik Service.
For more information, check out their listing in our Vendor Directory