- Business name
Like Grandpa Grooming Products
- Who is the maker, baker, or grower behind this booth?
Ken Kaminski-Raab and Keenyn Bijou
- Tell us a little about your story… How/why did you start your business?
Ken has incredibly sensitive skin and couldn’t find a product that didn’t irritate him. Plus we were concerned about harmful ingredients. So, we decided to make our own and it has grown ever since!
- How long have you been a vendor at OSFM?
- How far from OSFM are you located? (in kms)
- Tell us about your products
We offer natural Shaving, Beard, Body, and Women’s products that are made for our dry climate. We don’t put in preservatives or chemicals, and make sure each product is very moisturizing!
- What is your most popular product at the market?
Cedar Beard Balm
- What’s an interesting fact about you, your business, or your products?
Our name came from the fact that Ken had an old razor from his Grandpa that he wanted to restore and use!
- Where else can people find your products?
Online, Kent of Inglewood, Barber Ha, Tix on the Square, Plum Home & Design, The Seven80 and around Alberta!
For more information, check out their listing in our Vendor Directory