- Business name
Keri V. Leatherworks
- Who is the maker, baker, or grower behind this booth?
- Tell us a little about your story… How/why did you start your business?
We’ve been doing Leatherwork for a bit over ten years now, and continually learning as we go. We enjoy making items with character that get better with use.
- How long have you been a vendor at OSFM?
We’ve been at OSFM for about seven years.
- How far from OSFM are you located? (in kms)
We are about 65km outside of the city.
- Tell us about your products
We handcraft a variety of leather goods, from purses and bags to wallets, belt pouches, belts, and accessories.
- What is your most popular product at the market?
Leading up to the holidays especially, the wallets and passport covers are popular as Christmas gifts.
- What’s an interesting fact about you, your business, or your products?
Everything is crafted from our home studio on our acreage, cut, sewn, and finished and available almost exclusively at OSFM at the moment. We utilize a lot of our designs in our own every day life.
- Where else can people find your products?
We have a website but OSFM is the best place to make a purchase
For more information, check out their listing in our Vendor Directory