- Business name
Irvings Farm Fresh Ltd
- Who is the maker, baker, or grower behind this booth?
We are Alan and Nicola Irving
- Tell us a little about your story… How/why did you start your business?
After we moved to Canada from the UK in 2005 we couldn’t find the quality of pork products we had been used to back home, so set about learning how to make them ourselves from scratch.
- How long have you been a vendor at OSFM?
- How far from OSFM are you located? (in kms)
- Tell us about your products
We produce a full range of minimally processed, allergen friendly pork products with a focus on British recipes. We also raise free range Berkshire pigs and offer fresh cuts of pork weekly.
- What is your most popular product at the market?
Our award wining bacon!
- What’s an interesting fact about you, your business, or your products?
We are totally self taught with the butchery and sausage making! If you want something made, we’ll figure out how to do it!
- Where else can people find your products?
We primarily sell via farmers’ markets, but you can also find us in smaller independent retailers across the greater Edmonton region. Website has full details http://www.irvingsfarmfresh.com
For more information, check out their listing in our Vendor Directory