- Business Name
The Happy Camel Inc.
- Who is the maker, baker, or grower behind this booth?
Ron & Mary Anne
- Tell us a little about your story… How/why did you start your business?
We love hummus! We took over The Happy Camel when the original owner retired and have been making yummy dips & pita ever since. Our production facility is in Callingwood, come see us there too!
- How long have you been a vendor at OSFM?
About 5 years
- How far from OSFM are you located? (in kms)
About 7 km
- Tell us about your products
Pita – white, whole wheat, spinach and caramelized onion, sesame zaatar + baked pita chips
Hummus – 9 flavours!
Tabouli salad and creamy dips – tzatziki, spinach dip, red pepper feta
- What is your most popular product at the market?
Original and Roasted Garlic Hummus(es)
- What’s an interesting fact about you, your business, or your products?
Ron & Mary Anne are not middle eastern but both are chefs, so with the original owner’s recipes, along with expertise and ingenuity, great hummus and pita results!
- Where else can people find your products?
Blush Lane, Planet Organic, H&W, Italian Centres and our store in Callingwood
For more information, check out their listing in our Vendor Directory