- Business name
- Who is the maker, baker, or grower behind this booth?
- Tell us a little about your story… How/why did you start your business?
My road here was a twisty, however I became a passionate bread baker while at NAIT. The challenges of working with a nut allergy opened the door of opportunity to start baking bread from my home.
- How long have you been a vendor at OSFM?
Since autumn 2019.
- How far from OSFM are you located? (in kms)
- Tell us about your products
I bake mostly traditional European style breads, some naturally leavened sourdough breads + crackers, sweet buns, and granola. I try source organic, local + nut free ingredients as often as possible.
- What is your most popular product at the market?
My sourdough crackers and Whole Wheat Mulitgrain Levain
- What’s an interesting fact about you, your business, or your products?
I wanted to be a costume designer but went into Civil Engineering. I love fibre arts, ceramic bowls & fungi. My crackers were a happy accident & as my customers know, I like to change things up.
- Where else can people find your products?
Just at OSFM!