- Business name
East To West Metal Works
- Who is the maker, baker, or grower behind this booth?
Al and Kim
- Tell us a little about your story… How/why did you start your business?
Al always wanted to built a CNC plasma cutting table. When he built it, he cut Kim a sign with their dog’s name in it. This led to beautiful indoor/outdoor metal art signs that people love to display.
- How long have you been a vendor at OSFM?
Since February 2019
- How far from OSFM are you located?
- Tell us about your products
CNC plasma cut metal art, sandblasted & powdercoated for indoor & outdoor use. Personalized & custom metal signs. Heat treated & powder coated metal art signs.
- What is your most popular product at the market?
“Dog on Premises” signs, Heat treated signs
- What’s an interesting fact about you, your business, or your products?
We personally powder coat all our signs in our shop to provide the best quality & protected product (unlike painted signs) at a more affordable price. Good for inside or outside.
- Where else can people find your products?
Bountiful Farmers Market, easttowestmetalworks.com, Facebook
For more information, check out their listing in our Vendor Directory