- Business name
Dutch Girl Sweets & Cakery
- Who is the maker, baker, or grower behind this booth?
- Tell us a little about your story… How/why did you start your business?
I started baking with my Mom and Oma as a toddler, which sparked a lifelong love of baking and cooking. I had to become vegan due to allergies, so baking the same items became a welcome challenge
- How long have you been a vendor at OSFM?
- How far from OSFM are you located? (in kms)
- Tell us about your products
Vegan baked goods, both sweet & savoury, with glutenless options. Specializing in Dutch desserts, cakes, and pastries.
- What is your most popular product at the market?
- What’s an interesting fact about you, your business, or your products?
If I wasn’t a chef I’d be a writer. I have a few poems published in small books and magazines and have been working on a novel series and novella, hoping to find time to finish them one day.
- Where else can people find your products?
I take orders and have a few items on the menu at Table Top Cafe
For more information, check out their listing in our Vendor Directory