- Business name
David Aaron Photography
- Who is the maker, baker, or grower behind this booth?
- Tell us a little about your story… How/why did you start your business?
I started taking photos of Edmonton when I was 13 years old. I’ve always been very sentimental and miss the old days. I started selling photos so that people had access to their visual history.
- How long have you been a vendor at OSFM?
- How far from OSFM are you located?
- Tell us about your products
The photographs document both through realism and artistry the changes the city of Edmonton has undergone over the past 80 years. My collection now includes Alberta as well as other provinces.
- What is your most popular product at the market?
Book – “Edmonton: Then and Now”
- What’s an interesting fact about you, your business, or your products?
I’ve sold over 1000 books in less than a year.
- Where else can people find your products?
Indigo/Chapters, Audrey’s book store, and Tix on the Square
For more information, check out his listing in our Vendor Directory