- Business name
- Who is the maker, baker, or grower behind this booth?
Hans, Dave, Matt, Shane, Kirk
- Tell us a little about your story… How/why did you start your business?
Bindman was started with a passion to raise the bar of Alberta craft beer. We’ve been around for 4 years and been trying to get good beer to the good people. Cheers!
- How long have you been a vendor at OSFM?
A couple of years
- How far from OSFM are you located? (in kms)
- Tell us about your products
Ales, Lagers, Sours, Barrel-Aged, Fruited, we got the whole spectrum
- What is your most popular product at the market?
Blindman River Session Ale and Longshadows IPA
- What’s an interesting fact about you, your business, or your products?
We brew all our beer in Lacombe which is in the heart of some of the world’s best barley growing, with research stations/seed production/malting facilities all in our backyard
- Where else can people find your products?
Many boutique and some chain liquor stores, restaurants
For more information, check out their listing in our Vendor Directory