Hello, Curbside Pickup!
An all new OSFM shopping experience
The Market is Open Saturday
8AM – 3PM
Edmonton’s Original, Year-Round, Indoor Farmers’ Market!
Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market is Edmonton’s original indoor farmers market, located just off historic Whyte Ave and operating Saturdays since 1983. With Edmonton’s finest assortment of vendors, we have a fantastic mix of locally grown and produced goods. We are committed to providing small, independent, local businesses a venue to showcase their locally produced products. The health and welfare of our guests is also a priority as we comply with AHS recommendations. Come check out the market this Saturday – you’re sure to find something great to take home!
Read more about our COVID-19 health and safety measures here.
- Open every Saturday from 8am to 3pm.
- Located on 83rd Ave and 103 Street NW (just off Whyte Ave)
- free parking from 8AM to 3PM during market day in our lot across Gateway Blvd.
- Need cash? There are ATMs inside.
– We Make It, We Bake It, We Grow It, We Sell It –
Find a Vendor
See which vendors and products are at the market this Saturday!