The Market is Open this Saturday
8AM – 3PM
“…for now, these [farmers’] markets are in the same category as grocery stores and shopping centers and can remain open.”
– Dr. Hinshaw, Alberta’s Chief Public Health Officer
Edmonton’s Original, Year-Round, Indoor Farmers’ Market!
For the time being, Edmonton’s indoor Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market is open. As an essential service – considered a grocery store – the market is committed to providing fresh, nutritious food to people who need it during this time of uncertainty. We are complying with AHS requirements and will remain a food only market until further notice.
Read more about our COVID-19 health and safety measures here.
- Open every Saturday from 8am to 3pm.
- Located on 83rd Ave and 103 Street NW (just off Whyte Ave)
- free parking in our lot across Gateway Blvd.
– We Make It, We Bake It, We Grow It, We Sell It –
Can’t make it to the market but still want to support your favourite vendors? Many vendors will deliver – contact them directly to arrange.